Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sneijder - I won't join United



Dutchman,Wesley Sneijder has denied the move to Manchester United.


He was speaking to his official website and denied any plans of moving to Old Trafford.
Reports have been doing the rounds about Sneijder being offered to Manchester United for a cash + swap deal for Cristiano Ronaldo.
Robinho has been linked too for the swap deal and looked more eager of the two players to play in England.

As I’ve said already, when I left Ajax, all I wanted was to go to Real Madrid. They are the best club in the world. And now that I'm here, all I want is to win as many trophies as I can with them and wear the white shirt for as long as possible.


I wonder if the swap deal players have any say in the matter either?



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home