Friday, June 20, 2008

Ronaldo not for sale - Manchester United

Ronaldo had earlier dropped a little ball from his sack but this time he has dropped a bombshell.

Talking to Guillem Balague,he said :
It is a dream, a step forward, you can call it what you want. For me it is a great opportunity, and as (Luiz Felipe) Scolari says, that train passes by only once, and we have to take advantage of it.

"You will soon know what I want. You do know what I want and that is why I don't want to say anything else. Let's wait. I want to give more details that is why I cannot say much more."

(read full interview here)


Although come Friday morning ManUtd has cleared its stance again saying Ronaldo is not for sale and they will not be listening to any offers.


Real Madrid had been chasing Ronaldo throughout the summer with the matter reaching as far as FIFA although they were cleared of any wrong doings.The Portuguese winger spoke after Portugal's loss to Germany in the quarter finals of Euro 2008.


Frankly Ronaldo transfer saga has been annoying and bugging me a lot throughout with so many speculations and rumours going around along with my apprehensions of him being as great at Bernabeu as he as in his "last" season at Manchester United and the huge amount of salary that would be paid to him and the transfer money to be given to Manchester United.Its bloody atrocious!



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home