Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Bolton sign Sean Davis



Bolton have confirmed the signing of midfielder Sean Davis from Portsmouth as a free transfer.

Davis who has played for Fulham and Spurs in the past was without a contract with the south England based Portsmouth and Bolton swooped in to sign the 29year old.

Gary Megson attempted to sign the player in the winter transfer window as well for £3.5million but their bid was turned down. And now he's got his man for free albeit a few months later.

Clearly Davis was delighted to see the deal go through :

I am happy my future has been sorted out.

I wanted to move to a club where I can play my football and be appreciated.

Bolton showed genuine interest in January and that was hugely encouraging.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home