Monday, May 25, 2009

Mokoena moves to Pompey



Blackburn midfielder,Aaron Mokoena has agreed to sign a three year deal with Portsmouth.

The South African wants to get some games under his belt for the World Cup next year as he has seen very few games recently.

A 3 year spell at Blackburn comes to an end with the last game being the one against Bolton when he came off the bench in a 0-0 end.

The 28 year old spoke to Rovers Radio and said :
I am going to Portsmouth, I am going there to play, it is what every player wants to do.

I have decided it is time to move on for me. As we know we have a World Cup in South Africa and I have to play, I have to play week in, week out.

So it is going to be a good challenge for me going to Portsmouth and we'll see how it goes.


Is it a good signing by Pompey? What do the fans reckon?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger EPL addict said...

is he really that good?

May 27, 2009 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Tanuj Lakhina said...

Not really.Haven't seen much of him and from what I've read and heard of him,Rovers are happy to trim the squad through him.

May 27, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home