Sunday, March 29, 2009

Van Der Vaart : I want to leave Real Madrid



Real Madrid midfielder Rafael Van Der Vaart has expressed his desire to leave the Madrid based club and has his sight set on Stamford Bridge.

Reports in the British press have been linking the former Hamburg player who moved to Real Madrid in the summer with Chelsea.

The Dutchman has failed to impress current boss Juande Ramos and seen his place being taken over by Wesley Sneijder.

Speaking to Daily Mail Online,Van Der Vaart said :
"Fortunately for me, Chelsea want me, so I have everything clear,"

"If Guus Hiddink remains at the helm of Chelsea, I hope that the signing will be closed soon. I want to leave Real Madrid."


It however doesn't seem to be a good option to move to Chelsea with their array of options in the midfield.Would he be able to get a place in the starting lineup which he craves for,I think not.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home