Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mourinho reveals top three targets

Inter Milan boss and former Porto and Chelsea manager,Jose Mourinho has revealed he is very much interested in signing Frank Lampard,Didier Drogba and Deco.
Mourinho was the manager of Chelsea where Lampard and Drogba were two of the most influential players of his squad.


Earlier Inter Milan owner Massimo Moratti had stated of Lampard being their Number One target(read here).
Mourinho was in charge of Porto earlier where Deco was the star playmaker.He is currently under contract with Barcelona but has been released by new manager,Pep Guardiola.


Mourinho had this to say as reported by Sky Sports,
"I am not nostalgic but I really like those three players, they helped me win some great titles.

"I cannot forget Deco, Lampard and Drogba.

"These are players who I could never say no to. I would love to work with them again in future, but I am not too obsessed with this idea.

"I don't know which of the three will leave their clubs but we'll see."


Chelsea would certainly not let go of their captain so easily,if they do under the new guiding system and planning of Scolari then the price tag should reflect the stature and skill of Lampard as a holding midfielder and as an attacking one.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home